25.7.05

Köök [Estonia]

[mp3] Andruse tagasitulek

Köök (kitchen) - Jaan Pehk and Madis Aesma - two guys from Central-Estonia. Madis plays the bass and occasionally other instruments in Ans.Andur. Jaan has also been involved with several Estonian well-known guitar-bands.

I contacted Jaan because, besides the project Köök he also has a quite fascinating solo-project called Orelipoiss (The Organ Boy), but there's no information concerning either of those projects on the internet. He was glad that I like the music and therefore agreed to share a song with us - "Andruse tagasitulek" (The Return of Andrus). Simple lyrics telling a story of an old class-mate named Andrus, who has not been seen for some time. As it happens, my forename is Andrus as well, but unfortunately I'm no classmate of Madis nor Jaan:)


I should add, that it's not often, when Estonian music makes me wonder "whats up" or "where's that coming from" or "who's behind this". Köök is one of those uncommon projects that managed to raise those questions.

2 Comments:

At 25/7/05 19:19, Blogger martin said...

see on fantastiline!

 
At 6/8/05 15:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

päris cool värk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home